DIPG Warrior is The Cure Starts Now’s way to support your family and friends through awareness, support, fundraising and more than anything, honoring your DIPG Warrior. The program is free to ALL DIPG families whether they are currently battling or not.
Below are the easy steps you need to make, but please feel free to contact us with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 772-4888
Fill out the web link with your warrior’s info
We will customize the shirts and wristbands to include your child’s name and favorite color.
Your warrior wear will arrive in 1-2 weeks
You will receive customized 50 wristbands and 10 shirts – No Cost for DIPG Families
Post a picture of your new warrior wear
Let us share your warrior’s picture and story to inspire others to support DIPG research
Share the link for supporters to order your warrior wear
Your customized wristbands and shirts will be available to purchase for your supporters at a very low cost of $10 per shirt and $1 per wristband at dipgwarrior.org/support. A tribute fund will be automatically created that alerts you when donations are made in your warrior’s honor and you will be provided an easy to use URL to hand out.
- Monkey in My Chair for school aged kids
- Tribute funds – 100% of donations in honor of your child will go direct to DIPG research
- Emotional support from one of our Cure Starts Now DIPG Chapter Parents
- Access to second opinions, consultation of the top DIPG specialists and current options for DIPG patients
- DIPG Warriors will receive special warrior goodies as we receive them
- If you would like to fundraise for DIPG, we have the tools to make this simple and customized to your warrior
- If you would like to host a fundraising event for DIPG, our Cure Starts Now event staff can make it simple and support your event from beginning to end.
The Cure Starts Now has been the leader in DIPG Research for 10 years. This year, The Cure Starts Now will reach over $10 million in research funded. We are also proud to be led by more than 32 chapters and hundreds of families determined to put an end to DIPG. Learn more at TheCureStartsNow.org